RSS

6 juin 2010

MESSAGE



Bonjour,
Ce blog reste en fonction (je n'arrive plus à poster sur celui-ci).
Pour voir mes nouveautés, il vous faudra vous rendre sur mon nouveau blog.


Hello,
Just to let you know that I have a new blog because unfortunately I reached the limit permitted for publish on blogspot.
To continue to follow me, you would have to visit the link below.


2 Commentaires ici / Comments here:

Linda a dit…

Hello and Thank you for all of the items you provide. I think I prefer the layout of this page and your previous page to the new one that you have just started. Please keep up the good work...

Linda a dit…

Hello again, Thank you for all of the new items you've placed onto your other blog page, you have done some very useful items...

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour votre commentaire / Thanks for your comment